Compassionate Family Lawyer in California
A structured approach to dispute resolution
The Card Law Firm adheres to the belief that it is easier to settle family conflicts early rather than allow them to stagnate in family court. When compromise seems possible, our attorney works with clients to open the lines of communication and to advocate for outcomes that are in their best interests. The goal is to obtain the best possible outcome at the lowest possible cost.
Our attorney seeks to resolve family law conflicts as expeditiously as possible, knowing that the longer it takes, the more it costs to obtain an optimal resolution. She focuses on obtaining outcomes that are justifiable in light of the factual circumstances in cases of:
- Divorce — contested and uncontested divorce, no-fault divorce, legal separation, annulment, dissolution of domestic partnerships
- Alimony (spousal support) — temporary, permanent, limited-duration or term spousal support
- Child support — enforcement, modification, collections and arrears litigation
- Child custody and visitation — legal or physical custody, joint or sole custody, parental visitation, parental relocation and interstate issues, paternity testing
- Domestic violence — injunctions, domestic assault charges, trespass, harassment, stalking, contempt of court
- Enforcement and modification to a divorce agreement — support, custody or visitation
- Division of marital property — equitable distribution, marital property, division of assets and debts, business valuation, 401(k) retirement plans, pensions, stocks and bonds
Suzyn Card takes a solution-oriented approach to family law — seeking to implement well-rounded and strategic proposals to help families navigate the issues that arise during divorce, custody and parenting arrangements. Our attorney serves as a resource and a guide to clients and families throughout California. She clearly outlines the precautions to be taken and the legal plans to be set in place to implement an actionable agreement.
Contact us today: 925.472.6631
Reduce anxiety about your legal decisions by talking to a lawyer at the Card Law Firm today. Our attorney often travels to serve clients throughout Contra Costa County and Alameda County in Richmond, San Ramon, Diablo, Danville, Dublin, Castro Valley, Piedmont, Livermore, Moraga and Walnut Creek. Call 925.472.6631 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.